Lauren

Lauren

Monday, February 22, 2010

New Blogger

I am just starting into the world of blogging! I have titled this blog Lauren's Freedom. Why? Well, because freedom means so much to me! Freedom of speech, Freedom of religion, political Freedom, financial Freedom. I want this to be a place where I can express what freedom really means to me and how I am learning new things about myself and new adventures God has called me on.

I am looking forward to the journey of discovering more of who I am, and who God has called me to be!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I love reading family and friend's blogs...such a good way to keep up to date :) Love ya and can't wait to hear about your journey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting on a new post. :) Can't wait to see ya'll this weekend! I hear we are getting together at Meme's house Saturday for BBQ to celebrate all the March b-days. :) yay!
    -Kathy

    ReplyDelete